Samsung Galaxy S III Neo goes official in Germany


Samsung launched the I9300I Galaxy S III Neo in India last month. It came with dual-SIM support and a quad-core 1.2GHz processor. Today Samsung Germany announced another flavor of the Galaxy S III Neo - the I9301I model with faster processor and single SIM slot. Samsung Galaxy S III Neo Samsung I9301I Galaxy S III Neo packs a 4.8" 720p Super AMOLED display and runs on a quad-core 1.4GHz processor coupled with 1.5GB of RAM. It also comes with an 8MP rear camera, 16GB expandable storage and a 2,100mAh battery. The S III Neo runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat with TouchWiz UX. Samsung's KNOX security feature is available too. The Galaxy S III Neo is already available on sale at €270 in Germany in blue and white flavors. There is no word if it will launch in other EU markets though. Source 1 | Source 2 |...






from GSMArena.com - Latest articles http://ift.tt/1o8cWCE

via
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment