What App Do You Use Most to Kill Time?

*

What App Do You Use Most to Kill Time?


The single greatest way smartphones have enhanced my life over the past decade is that I always have something to do. Whether stuck at the doctor's office for hours, waiting for a train that's habitually late, or just standing in line for coffee, your smartphone gives you something to do at the very least. But that can gets me into trouble.


The one app that is absolutely my private smartphone vice is Memedroid. Not a particularly stellar application, design or UI wise, but it is addictive. Whenever I can squirrel away a few moments just to peruse through a few stupid means, I do it. It's almost an involuntary action at this point, like breathing. If I have a few minutes to spare, I'm most likely on Memedroid.


I've asked a few friends a similar question, and there seems to be "that app" for lots of people. For some it's an innocuous swipe through Instagram, and for others, a quick run through Jetpack Joyride or Flappy Bird. What about you? What are those smartphone applications you just can't seem to quit?


Image via pio3/shutterstock


*



from Gizmodo http://ift.tt/1zlSuTD

via http://ift.tt/1zlSuTD
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment