Just say no to 16 gigabytes of storage in 2015

*




Just like 8GB two years ago, it's time to do away with the 16GB standard


The Christmas holiday meant taking a lot of photos from several different devices for me. My youngest daughter ran around all day with my HTC RE Camera, and between grabbing 4K video on my 2014 Moto X and importing photos from the RE and the Olympus Image Share app connected to the Pen E-P5 my phone got quite the workout. By the end of the day we had managed to consume nearly 10GB of the 26GB that Motorola allows me access to on this 32GB phone. I recognized that I had done this to myself, and after dumping everything to my Desktop it became even less of a problem for me, but I couldn't help but wonder how little I'd have been able to do if I had opted for the 16GB version of this phone.



















*



from Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/17tC2FA

via http://ift.tt/17tC2FA
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment