New life from leather: Does a new back make the LG G4 a new phone?

I've been using a leather-backed phone for the better part of a year, now that I think about it. The 2014 Moto X started it all, with its Horween leather options. (And how could I not user a leather phone, right?) Plastic and metal are boring. Anyone can use those. Leather's just different. So when LG started teasing leather options on the LG G4, I knew what I'd be using.

But all leather is not created equal. And from the get-go we knew that what we had in the Moto X would not be the same as what we had in the G4. And that's not a deal-breaker by any means. Those are two very different phones. The G4 has as removable back and a number of leather options. So I figured at some point I'd be swapping things out. It was a matter of when, not if.

Two months. Not even two months, actually. That's how long it took me to spend too much money on a replacement leather back for the LG G4.



from Android Central - Android Forums - News - Reviews - Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/1Oe6C59
via IFTTT
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment