6 things to look for in an icon pack

*Icon packs are like graphic t-shirts. You can never have too many. Want to make your phone look new without completely changing up your home screen layout or trying a bunch of new widgets? Just switch icon packs. Finding an icon pack that perfectly matches your theme is cool. You know what's really cool? Finding an icon pack that'll go with five themes, or 10. Or finding an icon pack that doesn't leave any awkward gaps in your app drawer. Good icon packs are out there. Here's how I find them. Style Above all other things, a pack's icons have to look good to you. I don't care how awesome the support is. I don't care how masterfully they handle unthemed icons. I don't care if they have the best icon picker known to Android. If the icons don't look good to me, it's not going to matter because I will hardly ever use them. Icons are something you look at every day, so the icons in a pack need to be something that you like and something you won't tire of too quickly. Don't get w...

from Android Central - Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers http://ift.tt/1TlkRqa
via http://ift.tt/sOX6Mf
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment